Help InVesalius to speak your language
Help us translating InVesalius!
InVesalius is under active development, which makes it a challenge for translation into multiple languages.
You can help us both:
- improving existing translations, or
- translating InVesalius to new languages.
We are currently using Transifex to begin the process of community-based translations.
Transifex is an open web service that makes the translator’s job a trivial task.
In less than a week InVesalius was set up in Transifex, it had already been translated to French!
See InVesalius?' translations status
Currently (3.0.0 beta 1 release) InVesalius is available in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese: https://transifex.net/projects/p/invesalius/c/gui/
Using Transifex to translate InVesalius
- Register for a Transifex account
- See your email inbox and validate your account
- See InVesalius translations status, accessing InVesalius translation website
- Send to us by email (invesalius@…) your Transifex username and the language(s) you want to help translating
- Wait (usually we take less than one day to give you permissions)
- On InVesalius translation website, choose the language you want to edit, left-clicking the "pencil" button (penultimate on the right). Permission is required. E.g.: translate to Italian or translate to German.
- Have a nice translating time!
- Don't forget to press "Submit transtions" button when you've finished
Thanks for contributing translating InVesalius!
Top translations: invesalius » gui